• Latest Entries »

    Wednesday, January 28, 2009

    He's a "Foos-ball" He-ro (Stars in His Eyes)!!!



























    The name "foosball hero" basically comes from my being a self proclaimed "master of foosball". But seriously, the name of this blog pretty much comes from the main purpose that I want it to serve, that being knocking back and forth, as you do the ball in foosball, theological discussion. My goal in this is to get people asking each other questions that make you think deep on something you may not have really thought about, or even something you may have a very well biblically based view on. Whatever the topic, either brought up by one of my blogs, or by a comment posted on one, the purpose is to pose a biblically based question to make people think about why they may believe something that they believe. Is that view based on God and his holy word, or preconceptions of tradition?

    3 comments:

    Jeff Tilden said...

    I'm excited about the things that will come from this blog!

    Ryan Williams said...

    Me as well Jeff. I want to get people to think, as well as other people getting me to think.

    Sam said...

    I think my head hurts.

    Post a Comment