• Latest Entries »

    Wednesday, March 17, 2010

    Check This Out - St. Patrick


    Being that this is one of my favorite holidays, I wanted to point everyone towards a great article on the real man, Saint Patrick. I wanted to make my own post on St. Patrick, but why when someone else has already done a fine job of it. The article, written by Mark Driscoll, highlights the missionary to the Celts. Take a look at the man who's namesake is our Americanized holiday where we pick on old Irish stereotypes, or if you are like me, it's a good day to look at your heritage (that being the reason it's one of my favorite holidays).

    I am a servant of Christ to a foreign nation for the unspeakable glory of life everlasting which is in Jesus Christ our Lord. – Patrick


    http://theresurgence.com/Vintage_Saints_St_Patrick

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment